Jigsaw Solutions is excited to be part of Cincinnati history! We will be partnering with United Electric Company to handle the Electrical BIM Coordination effort with the team led by Peck Hannaford & Briggs & Turner Construction.
Highlights of FC Cincinnati plans include:
- Estimated cost, $30 million.
- Will serve as the base for FC Cincinnati’s soccer operations, including the MLS first team and future FCC Academy’s training and performance activities, three full-size, lighted soccer fields (two grass, one artificial turf), and a goalkeeper-specific training area.
- A 30,000 square foot multilevel building abutting the fields for FC Cincinnati training complex
- A 6,500 square foot center for the FCC Academy teams, which have their own practice fields.
- A 3,000 square foot maintenance facility.
The construction of FC Cincinnati’s Training Complex in Milford, Ohio will be a great contribution to the community, it’s a privilege for us to play a small part!
Read more about this facility and it’s community benefits @ Cincinnati.com