After overcoming a fire on the school’s rooftop on July 10, 2018, this building is set to re-open for the 2020-2021 school year. Reconstruction is estimated to cost $17.5 million. “Fernway 2.0” has been going through major renovations, with major upgrades including:
- A new layout of the 15 classrooms
- Accommodation of speech and occupational therapy
- An elevator to make the building handicap accessible
- Updated technology in classrooms
- Addition of a cafetorium to hold large gatherings and for students to enjoy lunch
Jigsaw Solutions is happy to be working with Lakeland Electric for the first time to coordinate the electrical installation of this project with other trades. Thanks to Gilbane Building Company for referring us to our new partner.