Jigsaw Solutions is excited to be working with Settle Muter Electric again to coordinate the electrical installation utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) on the Windermere Elementary School project.
Design elements of the project include:
- New building totaling 73,773 square feet (compared with 55,000 square feet in old building)
- 24 classrooms in six learning “neighborhoods”
- New centralized media center
- New kitchen/cafeteria common area
- New outdoor learning space
Windermere students will use the old Wickliffe building as transitional space during the 2020-2021 school year. The new Windermere Elementary School will open to students in the fall of 2021.