Jigsaw Solutions is happy to be partnering again with United Electric on the new Mariemont High School renovations. With a growing student body, this renovation and addition will provide students and staff with an extra 10,000 square feet.
- The existing classrooms will be replaced with new classrooms, new laboratories and collaboration spaces, and new secure entrances.
- The existing auditorium and performing arts space will be renovated.
- The athletic areas will receive infrastructure repairs and replacements.
- The mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, and technology systems throughout the entire facility will be replaced.
- The entire facility will also receive new windows and roofs, new and renovated restroom facilities, new ADA accessibility features, updated security features, and site and access improvements, including a new secondary access drive.
We’re looking forward to working on another BIM coordination project led by Turner Construction.