The University of Cincinnati will start construction on a new home for it’s College of Law that is scheduled for completion in August 2022. By reinventing and building onto the existing facility, the university will create a state-of-the-art law school designed with the technological and spatial needs of today’s law students in mind, including:
- Enlarged and completely upgraded classroom technology
- Expanded library facilities
- Spaces carved out for faculty and students to gather and study
- A 160-fixed seat auditorium to host community events
- A law library
- Office space for faculty and staff.
Jigsaw Solutions is eager to work with United Electric to complete the electrical coordination on this project led by Skanska.