We are happy to be working with Settle-Muter Electrical Contractors again on the Upper Arlington Wickliffe Progressive Elementary School project. We’ve always enjoyed working on schools knowing the contribution it makes to the community. Upper Arlington is really investing in their schools with several educational projects going on currently.
This Wickliffe school will include the following design elements:
- New building totaling 73,773 square feet (compared with 51,000 square feet in old building)
- 24 classrooms in six learning “neighborhoods”
- New centralized media center
- New kitchen/cafeteria common area
- New outdoor learning space
Jigsaw Solutions will be providing BIM and Virtual Construction services for the electrical work on the project. According to the current schedule, the school will be open in the fall of 2020.
More renderings and information [7/9/19]